Sunday, May 11, 2014

A Mother's Day Greeting to Mom


Want to take a moment and send this Mother's Day greeting to my Mom. She's a very special person and a lot of people think so too. A son and daughters, nieces and nephews all think the world of her. That's her in the photo above, holding me, taken in 1947. The relationship you see in that photo is the one we still have.

Today I want to say here what I tell her often, and that's how much I appreciate her genealogy work and how generously she's shared it all with me, teaching me what she knows. It's been her life's work and now, if I'm up to it and God willing, it will be mine too. I stand on the shoulders of a giant.

Happy Mother's Day, Mom!



The URL for this post is: http://nutsfromthefamilytree.blogspot.com/2014/05/a-mothers-day-greeting-to-mom.html

No comments:

Post a Comment